I'm not receiving messages
Try the following actions:
• Verify that your BlackBerry smartphone is connected to the wireless network. If you're not in a wireless coverage area,
you should receive messages when you return to a wireless coverage area.
• Reset your smartphone. Connect to the network and try again.
• If you created an email address or added an existing email address to your smartphone using the email setup screen in
the Setup application, verify that you have received an activation message on your smartphone from the BlackBerry
Internet Service. If you haven't received an activation message (the message might take a short period of time to
arrive), in the Setup application, open the email setup screen to send a service book to your smartphone.
• If you haven't received a registration message from the wireless network, register your smartphone. On the home
screen or in a folder, click the Options icon. Click Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table. Press the
key > Register Now.
• Verify that data service is turned on.
• If you use email filters, verify that the options for email filters are set correctly.
• Verify that email forwarding is turned on and that you have selected all the email folders, including your inbox folder,
that you want to receive email from.
• Verify that your smartphone is not blocking messages. For more information, contact your administrator.
Change, prioritize, or delete an email filter,